Tuesday, April 13, 2010

La Petite Parisienne


Bow Clip, Anoki Paris. Blue Circle Scarf, LA Made. Coat, Guess.

Two of my girliest obsessions: flowers and bows. They're staples in my accessories wardrobe, and they also happen to be speckled throughout the shops in Paris.

So the other night I decided to do a bit of shopping on Rue de la Huchette after having a few drinks. This would seem like a bad idea, but somehow I always end up making great purchases when I'm just the slightest bit buzzed. Go figure.

Anyway, here it is, in all its glory: my turquoise bow hair clip. It fits into my hair well, never so much as adjusted throughout the entire day, and gave me a nice little pop of color to fight the gloom of the gray Parisian sky. And best of all, it's just plain cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment