Monday, June 21, 2010

Goes on Like Velvet, Smells like a Blackberry


My apologies for the lack of original photos -- my camera broke last night at the Red Sox game. I'll get a new one tomorrow, but until then I wanted to fill you in on my secret weapon. It smells like liquid crack, and by that I mean that it's addicting to the senses.

Victoria's Secret Velvet Amber Blackberry fragrance has stolen my heart, and impressed me with all the compliments it snags. It's soft, but still fresh -- fruity, but still floral and feminine. Boys run to it like bacon and chicks flock to it like, well, the perfect fragrance.

Mists on softly and smells better than my Smartphone, and it's on sale right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Found you on lookville! Love the blog!

    And I'll definitely have to check out the new Victoria's Secret Fragrance!


    Check out my blog!
    http://fashionstatement101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete